Learn why Belmont, NC is Charlotte’s Best Kept Secret. Click Here to learn more
about all that Belmont has to offer!
Eagle Park Adds Simonini Group and Brookline Homes to Builder Team
Cottage Style Homes and Townhomes to Compliment David Weekley Homes Offerings
Belmont, N.C., August 6, 2014 ‐ Capital Land Partners, developer of Belmont's Eagle Park neighborhood, announced the expansion of the community's builder team to include Simonini Group and Brookline Homes. Eagle Park is a neo‐traditional community constructed on the site of the old Eagle Mill adjacent to Belmont Central Elementary School.
Simonini Group is building cottage style homes in the third phase of Eagle Park. Simonini commenced construction earlier this year and will complete the first of its homes later this summer. Homes offer ground floor master suites, brick and stone facades, fenced courtyards, and two‐car garages. Plans range from 1,669 – 1,746 square feet and prices from the upper $220s to the $240s. Brookline will soon start work on its two and three bedroom townhomes with brick and hardy plank facades and one‐car garages. Brookline's townhomes include designs varying from 1,280 to more than 1,600 square feet with prices from the $160s up to the $220s....
Charlotte’s Best Kept Secret
Home. There are many ways to describe it. Eagle Park is an intimate, extraordinary place exquisitely designed to bring you life’s simplest pleasures, right to your doorstep. A unique Traditional Neighborhood Development that revisits life as it once was … and life as it should be. Nestled in Belmont, NC - This is Eagle Park.
• Single Family Homes priced from the $220's
• Townhomes priced from the $160's
- A carefree life in a small town setting
- Eight spectacular parks, each with its own theme.
- Sidewalks for walking, jogging, and biking.
- A state-of-the-art children’s playground with swings, located at our three acre park.
- A grand swimming complex with an open air pavilion.
- Close to it all
- 20 minutes to Uptown Charlotte
- 10 minutes to Charlotte airport
- 5 minutes to U.S. Whitewater Center
- Walk to Schools & downtown Belmont
2820 Selwyn Avenue, Suite 350 | Charlotte, NC 28209
Price, plans, and specifications subject to change without notice. Please consult builder representative for details. Developer reserves the right to make changes without prior notice.