Learn why Belmont, NC is Charlotte’s Best Kept Secret. Click Here to learn more
about all that Belmont has to offer!
Re-birth of Eagle Park featured in Gaston Gazette
Aug 9, 2013
More people may be unlocking
doors to new homes as the cloud around the housing market appears to lift, yet not every housing forecast shows sunny skies.
The David Weekley Homes sales team at Eagle Park in Belmont believes the housing market is looking up. They've sold more
homes in the last six months than
in all of 2012.
From January through July, 29
homes sold in the subdivision, according to property records. In
Charlotte’s Best Kept Secret
Home. There are many ways to describe it. Eagle Park is an intimate, extraordinary place exquisitely designed to bring you life’s simplest pleasures, right to your doorstep. A unique Traditional Neighborhood Development that revisits life as it once was … and life as it should be. Nestled in Belmont, NC - This is Eagle Park.
• Single Family Homes from the $190's
- A carefree life in a small town setting
- Eight spectacular parks, each with its own theme.
- Sidewalks for walking, jogging, and biking.
- A state-of-the-art children’s playground with swings, located at our three acre park.
- A grand swimming complex with an open air pavilion.
- Close to it all
- 20 minutes to Uptown Charlotte
- 10 minutes to Charlotte airport
- 5 minutes to U.S. Whitewater Center
- Walk to Schools & downtown Belmont
2820 Selwyn Avenue, Suite 350 | Charlotte, NC 28209
Price, plans, and specifications subject to change without notice. Please consult builder representative for details. Developer reserves the right to make changes without prior notice.